Monday 30 June 2014

Reflection 62 (Awe)


Awe

Some days we are so absorbed by the petty stuff in our life that we have not the time to stop for a while and stand in awe for the miracles that happen around us all the time. Some times I only realize at night how foolish I have been been to be stressed out about small matters without appreciating the magnificent beauty of nature that I was passing by, without fully enjoying the wonderful human interactions I was encountering, without being amazed at the capabilities of my own body, mind, heart and soul.

When one night, I had such an experience, I wrote it up in a small poem, titled unblind . If you click the link you can enjoy the poem, but much more important, enjoy for the rest of the day of for the whole of tomorrow the wonders and miracles around you.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...