Wednesday 3 February 2016

A loving heart

If we meet someone with a loving heart,
Does that not count as a miracle?

How many times have you thought about what a loving heart means?
How did it grow from almost nothing?
How many years of evolution?
So untouchable and so unseeable
and yet so real and so immeasurable valuable!
And yet so many of us take a loving heart for granted.

Today I want to be grateful, so very grateful
for all these wonderful people in my life
who have shared with me a bit of that tremendously amazing love
and that tremendously amazing kindness
that sits in each of our hearts.

And I pray and hope
that I manage to share myself
with many people tomorrow
a bit of that amazing and love and kindness
that sits in my own heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...