Monday 1 April 2019

Peace of mind


Have you been in such a beautiful place
that it gave you, as by magic, a giant peace of mind
making you think: what else can I wish for?

Have you been doing such a beautiful job
that gave you, as by magic, a giant peace of mind
making you think: what else can I wish for?

I think if every day we consciously search for some beauty in our life,
if everyday we try to do a wonderful, beautiful deed, no matter how small,
that we will get a lot more peace of mind in our life, a lot more happiness.

Let us start now, in the next one hour, to search for a thing of beauty (in real life or even a photo from the internet);  to say a few nice words to a stranger or make a call to your mom.

---------------
Note:
I have a sister blog with inspirational quotes
If you have time, please pay this little sis a short visit:
http://quotesfromhans.blogspot.my/
I have also a brother blog with small prayers for the big world
If you have time, please pay this little bro a short visit:
http://smallprayersforabigworld.blogspot.my/

1 comment:

  1. What's been your worst breakup? I've had some real heartbreakers over the years, but for me the most painful breakup stories by far are ones I've had with friends. I had two close friends — one who had been my bestie for nearly 20 years. They were friendly acquaintances, but then something happened: They planned my birthday party together and that was the beginning of the end. They started getting closer and one of the ways they would bond was to vent about me, telling each other things I had no idea they were upset about. Finally they decided to cut me off without warning, with just a cruel email saying the friendship was over. To say I was blindsided and heartbroken is an epic understatement. I had never felt so betrayed. It rocked my world and took me a really long time to recover from. But, in the end, it all worked out. I have a new bestie who is my absolute friendship soulmate now, and I have that breakup to thank for it.

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...