Monday 25 April 2016

Abominable choice

If a friend makes an abominable choice.
Will you let him?

I think here is a dilemma.
Within his or her own frame of mind, it must sound a logical thing to do.
Within our frame of mind it sounds abominable.

Respecting the choice, while you are quite certain it has a high chance to bring misery.
Or try as hard as you can to bring him or her to his or her senses?

You know, I have an anti-vax friend.
It is sooo hard to see him err and put his child at risks that are completely and safely preventable.
I have talked literally hours to him
No effect
Today i told him he was irresponsible as a parent.
Some part of me regrets it, some part of me feels it was the right thing to do.

I don't know, but sometimes the ones who hurt your feelings
may be the ones who really care....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...