Monday 11 March 2019

Angel baby

Oh angel baby, what have you done to my life?
A number on your monitor could make me smile
A blood result of yours could make me sad
Oh angel baby, when you left, I felt so bad.

Your eyes, yellow and oh, so small
shone the beauty of your soul
when we saw you breathe with a bit of ease
Oh angel baby, we were so pleased

Oh, angel baby, you lived not long
but your parents endlessly sweet and strong
were by your side and prayed so much
I remember how you liked your mother's touch

When you cried and on your face some strain,
a bit of oral sugar to forget your bodily pain
I loved the relief on your face
How I remember those days.

It is hard to understand why without a cure
babies like you had to suffer day by day
But one thing I know for sure:
They change our life in a magical way

2 comments:

  1. nicely written Hans.
    For a while
    we thought he will hang on
    we will succeed
    to crack the mystery
    .. to relieve parents anxiety
    but ..
    Allah knows best
    Not yet ...
    Not yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!spectra s1 versus s2

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...