Wednesday 23 December 2020

At the break of a new day

At the break of a new day,
we want to make it quiet for a while in our heart.
 
I want to be aware, even if it is just for a moment,
of the great gift of life, the huge present of consciousness
I want to be aware, even if it is just for a moment,
of the great value of every day, every hour added to life,
while getting step by step closer to the finale.

I want to contemplate just for awhile 
how can I appreciate more this great gift
how can I make it count

I do not want to spoil it with anger or ego centered emotions
I do not want to spoil it with focus on things that merely distract
I want to live a life focused a bit on how can I help,
Focused a bit on how can I learn and share
focused a bit on service and growth
focused a bit on noticing the opportunities that are here every day.
 
I want to end this short contemplation about the upcoming day
with asking for strength and clarity, a small prayer
that I may manage to tune in to that enormous Creative Intelligence
in the Universe, that we call our God, that is here all the time,
for us to tune in to, to get a bit close to.
 
 Author: Hans Van Rostenberghe
 
 
😀
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beautiful inspirational quotes:  https://quotesfromhans.blogspot.com/
Essays about good things: https://abcofvirtues.blogspot.com/
 
Have you ever imagined how it would be to live in a perfect world.
Some thoughts on that, in the following links:
blog post (to read): perfect world
video (sit back,relax and watch/listen): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7u9hTRM1t0&t=35s
 

12 comments:

  1. I think my comments section came a kind of automatically with the template I have chosen. It may be a reasonable idea to select another theme for your blog and perhaps it will be ok. I am sorry not to be an expert in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it!
    Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great post.
    Car Removal Brisbane
    free car removal brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blogger! I must say you have an amazing blog site and the content is shared is fabulous. I thing you should increase the number of posts here, but your quality of content will be as same as now.Best of luck for your future posts. Keep going Great.��
    Regards,
    Cash for Unwanted Cars Canberra
    Cash for Scrap Cars Canberra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills.Great article and right to the point.
    Regards,
    car removal hobart
    car buyer hobart

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.
    cash for cars brisbane
    cash for scrap cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great content. It is nice to go through the process at a high level. Hiya very nice blog!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds alsoKI am happy to find so many helpful info here in the put up, we want develop more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing.
    free car removal
    top cash for cars

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bro,You made this article on the right point. this is what i was looking for this topic.Thank you very much for your writing and your article and I wish you continued success.
    Regards,
    skip bin hire
    skip bin hire brisbane


    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I stumbled upon your post while looking for related info, this is a great blog. Keep it up! Thanks for sharing it. Cash For Cars Adelaide, Cash For Scrap Cars, Cash For Cars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time.
    car removal ipswich

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...