Thursday 17 April 2014

Reflection 6 (childhood memories)

A short reflection:

If I remember my childhood, I remember the love of my parents and all the nice moments we had as a family. But somehow it was some of the harshness of secondary school that really made me strong and helps me up to today to face quite some difficulties.

I am grateful for the love of my home. It certainly shaped a lot my current beliefs and attitudes to the world. At the same time I am grateful for the challenges i faced in school because somehow they contributed also in a positive way to who I am today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this reflection
Feel free to share it, use it in any way (perhaps except for commercial purposes)
Will be grateful if you mention the link http://reflectionsbyhans.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...