Tuesday 23 August 2016

The next cloud

A cloud in the morning,
exquisite beauty.
A jolt of awareness
that I have never seen
this cloud before and
I will never see
this cloud again.

And then it dawned on me:
Every single moment in our life
is truly unique too.

Just like the cloud in the morning.
We may have seen similar ones
and we may see similar ones in the future
but that one we will truly never see again.

Every moment in our life is super unique.
The moments have never been and will not be again.
If we realize this, we will appreciate time so much
every minute of our life is a super unique minute.

Let us make the very best of our next minute
and then of the next one and the next one too.
:)       :)      :)       :)       :)        :)        :)        :)

2 comments:

  1. When I have a bad day, I look at the clouds,
    they will teach me that nothing is permanent,
    including all my troubles,
    and I just need to do my best for a better future.

    When I have a good time, I look at the clouds,
    I will learn from them that nothing is permanent,
    and I just need to live well and do my best in that present moment.


    soon eu :))

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...