Saturday 28 July 2018

Love

"To be loving is not something that is taught;
to be compassionate is not an idea;
to be in empathy is not an esoteric principle;
this is the way a human being is made,
if only he does not constipate his consciousness
with limiting identifications, with things that he is not"
Sadguru

Love, compassion and empathy are not something 
that we have to acquire, not something that we have to work towards,
it is our very nature! 

When I heard Sadguru say this in a video of one of his TED talks,
I remember thinking this myself several years ago in almost exactly the same words.
I had written a small poem about it myself, more than two years ago.

Please click on this link to read the poem.
The video of the TED talk is here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...