Saturday 8 July 2017

A piece of peace

Tall trees, blue skies,
a bit of peace within my reach.
I take it in my arms,
breathe it in, deeply in.

I bring it to my heart
to the cortex of my mind
to the center of my soul
and my muscles relax

I get a bit of inspiration
a bit of enthusiasm
I write a small piece.
A bit happier than before.

:)



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please visit also:  inspirational/motivational quotes from Hans
and Small Prayers For a Big World (by Hans)
and Poems by Aufie Zophy

1 comment:

  1. If there are mountains and rivers in the heart
    there's rejuvenating fresh air everywhere

    If there are blue skies and oceans in the heart
    there's bliss of seabreeze everywhere

    If there are love, peace and kindness in the heart
    it is heaven everywhere

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...