Tuesday 10 October 2017

It's an art!

When I ask young people (my students, my sons, my nephews or nieces).
what was the best experience they had during that day or week, they seem
quite often to have a hard time coming up with something.

I think we have not been good at teaching our young ones the art of reflection.
Just thinking back about what we did, who we were what made us feel good
and what made us not feel too good, is so important; at least that is what I think.

If we practice systematically the art of reflection
we may make daily small improvements to our life.
If every day we improve a small little bit,
what does this mean over a year?

Let us start today, the art of reflection
It's an art!
The more we do it, the better we become at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...