Wednesday 19 June 2019

Learning

It is late in the evening
I have some time.
I make some time to think about my day.
What can I learn from my experiences today?

I vividly remember the time I woke up.
Tomorrow I want to wake up in a slightly different way.
I want to be a bit more grateful, and make a bit of time
to at least look at the beauty of dawn.
I hope for a wonderful sunrise but even if it is cloudy,
I will look at the skies, at the trees and flowers in my garden
at least for five minutes, to boost the beauty of my morning.

Tomorrow I want to share my wishes with each member of my family
for them to have a day filled with our Creator's blessings, before I rush
out for work.

Then I think about the encounters with each person at my work.
Today I met with so many people, each enriching my soul at least a bit.
The students, I met.
The datuk professors.
The nurses
The babies I took care off
The parents of my patients
My wife, my children,
My neighbours.
The love I experienced,

I end this small reflection with a heart filled with thanks.
Thanks to all the wonderful beings I was blessed to meet
Thanks to our Creator for allowing me to meet them.
Thanks for being able to make this small reflection a
and share it with all my friends here.

Best wishes to you!

2 comments:

  1. It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed information.
    It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article was so much informative. I got so much knowledge from your article. Thanks for sharing this valuable article. I would like to read more from you.
    catholic

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...