Saturday 31 December 2016

The monsoon season

The North East Monsoon season in Kelantan can get very wet, no, extremely wet.
Definitely it is not the season that would attract most tourists.

But in its own, it definitely has its very special enchanting charms
Just yesterday, I wrote a small poem about it:

On the stairs by the sea, sitting down,
I absorb the strength of violent winds.
The waves' white foam has turned brown.
Skies give away only a slit-like glimpse
of their deep and far-away azure beauty.

My heart is melting in the view of a tree;
I feel intimately connected to the wild sea,
while cloudy heavens seem to embrace me.
The soulful thoughts end quite abruptly,
when my son from behind calls suddenly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...