Friday 22 March 2019

Ripples of love

Tonight I was praying, making it really silent within.
My mind was open, my heart was open and it seemed like
the Universe was filling it with thoughts of Goodness

The love of the universe, the love of God.
That love, I felt, was effectively flowing
through my body and my being

Every flow causes a ripple, a wave
a wave of love that may keep rippling all over the world.
I hope my love and my prayerful thoughts touch many others.
I wrote it up in a small poem
(no worries about copyright :) )



It was silent, in my heart and mind;

All emotions, all thoughts put on hold;

Trying some wisdom, some ease to find.

A flow of love came in, unheard of, untold.



I felt it flow, I felt it in every vein

A love, a positive force, an energy

Taking hold of my heart, of my brain

Changing for a few moments, my reality



It all came in silence while I wanted to pray

A ripple it made in the ether, the air

And I hope that ripple of love in a way

Will touch the hearts of many out there.


---------------
Note:
I have a sister blog with inspirational quotes
If you have time, please pay this little sis a short visit:
http://quotesfromhans.blogspot.my/
I have also a brother blog with small prayers for the big world
If you have time, please pay this little bro a short visit:
http://smallprayersforabigworld.blogspot.my/






5 comments:

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...