Friday 24 May 2019

Let us work on it

It is normal to get angry every now and then
even though deep inside we know that anger brings misery,
while kindness brings peace of mind and happiness

It is normal to get confused and depressed on and off
even though deep inside we know that there is beauty in the world
and that kindness brings peace of mind and happiness

It is normal to get upset and shout sometimes
even though deep inside we know that harshness brings sufferng,
while kindness brings peace of mind and happiness.

We are all human
We do lose our temper
we do get sad
But... Let us work on it.

Sincerely, I am believing in the supreme value of unconditional love.
I put as one of my greatest ambition to achieve this level of love
But up to now, I keep failing, falling.

I think it involves giving up all types of judgement
and perhaps I need to experience my own shortcomings
in many ways, for me to judge others much less.
Being aware of our own limitations, tends to create understanding.
I hope our Creator allows me to move into that direction,
that direction of less and less judging
less and less losing my temper
more and more understanding
more and more unconditional love


1 comment:

  1. Life is magic.

    The beauty life is a magic.

    The beauty of life is next second.. which hides thousands of secrets.

    I wish every second will be wonderful in your life

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...