Tuesday 15 December 2020

The hole

There is a layer in my being, in my mind, in my heart that truly wants to be better than you, have more power, more wealth, more control.Sometimes I let that layer grow really thick and I enjoy whenever I am better and suffer whenever I am not.

But when I manage to make a small hole in that layer, then from deep within, my soul comes out as the most amazingly beautiful fragrant flower spreading tremendous joy not only for me but equally or even more so for all the humans that cross my path.

When, after that I go to sleep, the layer of control and being better seems to grow back as a callus, closing of he hole and if we do not make time to make it silent and reflect, to dig a bit towards that inner, inner part of us, that we call soul, we may walk around carrying the most wonderful treasure within, without remembering it. We just depend on circumstances on opportunities and fail to connect with all bliss our Creator has bestowed on us. 
 
The treasure of bliss inside of us is always there. Peace, love, beauty, creativity, it all sits there. Let us be aware of that treasure and allow it to flow. All we need is small hole in our ego. The more we let it flow the bigger the hole for our soul will get, the more beauty and fragrance we will spread. It is actually quite simple but yet.... 
 
In poem format: 

My ego wants to be better than you
it wants to conquer and always win
it forms a layer on my being
that seems to cover a treasure within

But if we manage there, to make a small hole
then out will come our conscience and soul
as a flower spreading fragrance and beauty
not only for myself but to whoever will meet me

If we manage to maintain the small hole
that allows to come out our marvellous soul
love, beauty will flow and peace we will get;
fragrance and goodness will infinitely spread

It is actually quite simple, but yet...
 
 
 Author: Hans Van Rostenberghe
 
 
😀*no copyright - while sharing, just mention author *😀
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Have you ever imagined how it would be to live in a perfect world.
Some thoughts on that, in the following links:
blog post (to read): perfect world
video (sit back,relax and watch/listen): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7u9hTRM1t0&t=35s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...