Saturday 8 October 2022

In Every Corner

A few years ago, I wrote a small poem for my sons.  
 
I posted it on the PoemHunter website 
and one yoga teacher let me know 
she used the poem in her yoga classes 
and the people from the classes loved it a lot. 

I post it here in this blog and hope you love it as much as the people in the yoga class :)
Enjoy!

If you are the one shining the light,
You will never be bothered by night.
If loving warmth is given by you to all,
Loneliness may never bother your soul.

If love and kindness are your way of being
And in everyone some good you're seeing,
Then happiness and peace of mind
In every little corner of this world, you'll find. 
 
Aufie Zophy
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aufie Zophy is my pen name, I use for writing poems
A selection of the favorites among my own poems 
can be found through clicking the following link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...