Sunday 6 November 2022

Words are flying

 Words that we just say
are flying far away;
but what we write down today,
These thoughts are here to stay
(a free translation of verba volent, scripta manent)
 
A few months ago, I had a wonderful experience.
I wrote it down in a small poem and shared it here on this blog:
 
Today I had a very similar experience and was immediately thinking about the above.
 
What we wrote down, is a kind of eternalized. 
What we do or think or just say, is flying away

Let us all think about our day
and write the most intriguing thoughts down :)

1 comment:

  1. And that's why I use scripting and WRITE DOWN all of my wishes and dreams :) Spoken words are like birds, they fly way. No matter whether the words are negative or positive.

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...