Saturday 8 April 2023

Treasures

Where do we build our treasures?

Do we build them in bank accounts? In gold vaults? In jewelry? In assets? 
Our heart will be exactly there.
 
Do we build them in the realm of kindness, peace and beauty?
Our heart will be exactly there.

A bit of my heart is with my bank account, a bit in my assets
But the treasure hidden in my soul, carries my heart too. 

The treasure of true virtue, of honesty and kind acts
The treasure of wisdom. I want to build them as much 
as I desire that amount in my bank, my list of possessions

Ignoring the importance of physical needs may be not a wise thing to do
But ignoring the treasures of virtue and love within our soul is worse.

I pray to my Creator, 
that I may appreciate and be grateful for the abundance that is around us that I may appreciate and work also on these soul experiences, on these soul moments

I love, I love, I love.
 
Lots of love from my heart to you.
 
Have a wonderful next minute, next hour, next week, next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...