Thursday 27 July 2023

Simply, to be Aware

When I woke up today, 
I started to pray
To be aware of all the peace and beauty
Of all the love, blessings and creativity
That at all time are surrounding me.

 
    And now I am a bit more aware
    Of all these wonderful things out there
    Of all peace and beauty,
    Love, blessings and creativity
    Surrounding me

    And it makes me feel good 


 --------------------------------------------------------------

 I am sure you will enjoy some of my following online treasures as well:



Wonderful poems (inspirational and motivational):
(my pen name for poetry name is Aufie Zophy) 
-----
Some beautiful inspirational quotes: 

A fantastic short story:

Simply some essays about good things:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...