Monday 18 December 2023

Accepting

 Yesterday evening, I made a long walk on the beach.

A soft wondrous evening sun shone on the breaking waves and on the small individual clouds in the otherwise blue sky. The waves were breaking with most soothing sounds and the smell of the sea was special. We had had a few days of heavy monsoon rains in the past few days with huge waves. Whenever the waves are big, quite a lot of garbage and plastic is washed ashore. This time it was not different. At certain places I had to look where I put my feet in order not to step on any branches or plastics. At other places it was better. 

I decided to focus on the beauty of the sea and the sky, on the breaking waves, on the wonderful clouds. I truly enjoyed the walk. I saw eagles floating through the skies and people smiling. 

There will be always imperfections. If we accept them and focus on the beauty, we can still enjoy the walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...