Tuesday 21 June 2016

Soon...

When I manage to make it silent, a strong belief enters my heart
that humankind soon will become aware of how we were made.
We were made to enjoy the sweet satisfaction of helping each other.
We were made to live a life full of purpose and significance.


Soon more and more people will realize that giant truth.
Soon we will turn our backs on cheap pleasure as our aim.
We may enjoy the cheap pleasure for what they are;
but it will not be our main aim or final pursuit.

When I look at the news, my silent belief seems to be steadfastly contradicted;
but when I look at the people at my work, at my neighbors, at my friends,
I think we are on somehow on the right track.

Soon, the poem 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...