Friday 9 February 2018

Up there

Most of my life I have been living down here.
Meaning: trying to get what I want
Trying to earn more
Trying to get more recognition
Trying to be loved, to be appreciated.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with any of the above.

Whenever I manage to live up there,
I am delighted beyond imagination.
The days I manage to just ask: how can I serve?
The days I try to give love rather then to be loved
The days I am confident that the universe and God are on my side
The days I am living from soul rather than from ego,
are so different from the days down there when I mainly live from ego.

Let us all try to connect a bit more to our soul,
have more days or even hours or minutes up there,
rather then down here. :) 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...