Monday 30 July 2018

300

I wrote poem some time ago and its title was "three hundred" :

We all
were born with
three hundred talents
three hundred gifts
three hundred strengths
but only
ninety nine weaknesses 
Today, I experienced a day, a bit like this. 
I woke up with quite some energy, 
said my prayers, together with my son,
then to work, everything seemed to go well.
Managed to give quite some useful service, I think.
Then at home my weakness propped up.
A quarrel. 
The problem is that very often we tend to spend so much time reminiscing on our own weaknesses and problems and not on our strengths and blessings. 

1 comment:

  1. Exploit our strength and never underestimate them;
    Improve our weakness but never overestimate them.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...