Saturday 27 October 2018

Alertness

Today, I want to pray,
to pray in a special way,
not to have or to get more
but to be a bit better
to live a bit better

I pray for enough alertness
to see and act on the many opportunities
that today, as each other day,
will present themselves to me
to help, to assist, to elevate others a bit
to inspire, to alleviate some sorrow,
to create a simple smile.

I pray for the wisdom
to walk through the day
with an open heart, an open mind
ever ready to understand something new
to know a bit more
to see the world from many angles

I pray for my wife and sons,
that they may get the same alertness
that they may get the same wisdom,
that they may find joy in selfless service
that they may walk Your path
that wonderful path filled with grace
filled with love and kindness
filled with harmony and peace
filled with strength and inspiration
filled mercy and tenderness
filled with gratefulness

I pray for my larger family
for all who work with me, for me,
for all my neighbours, my patients,
my friends and foes
I pray that the world will move fast
to this wonderful kindness revolution,
that is really standing in front of our door.

Let us live a life towards that great Vision
Use my body, my heart, my mind and soul
to achieve that greater Vision for humanity
I am ready to serve.
Please help me to be ready to serve forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...