Wednesday 3 October 2018

Flowers on net

If you are sitting in a hotel room
and the day has been one of meetings
taxi drives and concrete meals
the chance is that you have not seen
a flower today

you may have passed by some flowers
but did not notice the exquisite beauty.

I wrote the above two paragraphs using the pronoun, you,
but actually it is more about my day today.
For awhile I felt stupid about it,
about having a day without beauty
while there are so many flowers in the world.

Then I turned on the internet and went to google groups
google communities, collections, other social media
with the word flower in it
and I made some time to observe, to truly look
at some wonderful pictures of flowers.
There were single flowers, groups of flowers
bouquets, fields of flowers, ...

I turned on the music, a Tibetan meditation music, and kept looking
at pictures of flowers, from wonderful souls who had taken pics of them
and were so generous to share them for free on the internet.

Somehow it made me feel good
It brought some peace to my mind
some love to my heart
some serenity to my soul.


 -------------------------------------------


For each simple and random kind act
A small flower grows in my soul,
For each beautiful flower observed
A random kind act grows in my heart

1 comment:


  1. nice collection of your quotes i like your quotes collection, if you want more about quotes i have a big collection of inspirational quotes you should read my quotes collection.
    300+ inspirational quotes that inspire you more.

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...