Wednesday 25 September 2019

One four four zero

Every day, every day is a beautiful day
Every day, every day ...

A day counts 1440 minutes
Millions of things can happen in a day
Millions of thoughts will cross our minds
Millions of good deeds can be done
Millions of inspiring words can be spoken

Isn't it a pity that all too often,
we let full days just pass by,
just pass by.

...
...
...

But tomorrow, I do not want the day to just pass by.
I will take 10 minutes to actively look for some beauty:
some beauty in nature, on a picture or even on the net.
I will take 10 minutes to think some nice positive thoughts
actively looking for the good in anyone, in anything
I will take 10 minutes to speak some soft and loving words
speaking some encouraging words a bit of inspiration

I will take 10 minutes to reflect and pray.
to let my heart be grateful and refilled with love
I will have still 1400 minutes left for anything else. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note by author:
Maybe worth to take 10 minutes to read a few essays on good things.
Easily and safely accessible on this link:  https://abcofvirtues.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...