Monday 23 September 2019

Talent

While reading in my "thoughts-collection"-book, I encountered the following amazing quote by Leo Buscaglia: Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.

I think this is so inspiring, so motivating.
We each have our own talents.
Do we really know what they are?
Do we really use them for a good cause?

When we manage to use our best talent for a good cause,
we feel so good about it, it makes us feel that we make a difference,
it makes us feel true peace of mind!

Whenever, I read fantastic quotes like this,
they put me in a thinking mood.

The above quote on a wonderful picture, I found on the internet:
Let us all read this quote slowly again,
Let our brains absorb it completely and let
it be a source of inspiration. :)


------------------------------------------
Another quote by Leo Buscaglia:

"The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises."

-----------------------------------------
And wonderful story by the same author, animated on Youtube:
The fall of Frieddie, the leaf 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...