Thursday 4 July 2019

Choices, never easy.

There are a thousand paths in front of me
But I am sure and declare here solemnly
That one of them is always looking a bit brighter
Along that way, burdens seem to be a bit lighter

But even on that brighter path, we tend to meet a split
Choosing left or right, we are never so sure of it,
That is when the time has come to withdraw of all the buzz
A small reflection in nature and God will show the way to us.

I hope you enjoy the above small rhyme.
Rhyming verses tend to give us some inner joy.
But still, I think in any poem, I search for the message.
I do not like too much poetry that is hard to understand

Two days ago, I met one of my co-workers in USM,
and she was sharing a big dilemma she was facing.
It was quite a personal dilemma so was not in a position to give advice.
I just shared my own experience when I had a big dilemma myself,
that I went for a long walk on a magnificent stretch of beach and
stopped along the way to sit there and enjoy the beauty of the sea.
I said a small prayer and asked some help from above.
My train of thoughts that followed brought me straight "to the right station".
On the way back, I had close to perfect clarity on which choice to make.

When we face an important choice we have to make,
some time in nature, alone, can do real wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...