Tuesday 9 July 2019

Peace

This morning I prayed
I prayed for peace
I prayed for beauty
I prayed for love

But then became aware
that peace was already filling my room
that beauty was in the colors of the sky
that beauty was in the song of the bird outside
that love was abundant in my heart.

I prayed again
now for guidance to be aware of all peace surrounding us
now for astuteness to notice and make time for all beauty
now for wisdom to share all the love in my heart

I felt the need to serve, to serve today
in a way not breaking any of the peace
in a way creating and sharing some beauty
in a way sharing love with whomever I meet.


------------------------------------------------------------
Dutch version of some of my post: Juweeltjes voor de ziel
Sister blogs:
Inspirational quotes
Small prayers for a big world
"Big" brother blog (selection of my poems, written under the pen name of Aufie Zophy):
aufiezophypoems

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog and it's content.It was nice. Keep it up.
    read More Motivaltional Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. Inclusion in diversity

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...