Wednesday 30 November 2016

Dreams of joy

 "I slept and dreamed that life is joy
I woke up and saw that life was service
I acted and behold, service was joy"

The above quote from Rabindranath Tagore is really speaking to my soul
I have deep inside that very strong belief that indeed service equals joy.
Service brings peace of mind and
peace of mind is such a huge component of joy!

Just think of the last time you rendered selfless service.
Does it bring peace of mind, does it bring joy?

So what to do in our life?
Let us create more joy for others and ourselves.
and understand fully what Rabindranath meant in the above quote
If we live a life of service, we live a life of joy.


I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy. Rabindranath Tagore
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/rabindrana134933.html
I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy. Rabindranath Tagore
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/rabindrana134933.html
I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy. Rabindranath Tagore
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/rabindrana134933.html

1 comment:

  1. I slept and dreamt that the world is heaven
    I awoke and saw that there's only human
    I opened my mind and love, humans are angels on earth

    the world can really be better because of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...