Sunday 9 November 2014

Reflection 140 (the sky)

The sky

How many days go by
that we do not see the sky?

This evening I came back from work and it was almost getting dark.
Usually I go out of the car and straight into the house.
But today, i took a small walk in the garden and noticed the sky.

Amazing
Glorious
Wonderful
.               These were the words that came to mind
 
Tomorrow I plan to take a few minutes in the morning
a few ninutes in the evening, just to watch the sky.
I think I have missed too many amazing clouds
I think I have missed too many glorious colours
I think I have missed too many wonderful skies

If today you have not taken a few moments to look at the sky
Please stop reading now, walk outside and take a look.
it may be breathtakingly beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...