Saturday 2 August 2014

Reflection 86 (silent blessing)

Silent blessing

(This reflection is inspired by a book titled Inspiration (W. Dyer)

Whenever we meet someone let us send him or her a silent blessing

This may be easy if we meet our spouse or our children, our sisters or brothers, our parents.
But still how many of do it?

This may be difficult if we are meeting a driver of a slow car in front of us
But still we can do it. Bless you and thanks for slowing down my frantic pace and perhaps saving me from having another speeding ticket. I try to understand you just take your time. Even if I like you to drive a bit faster, I still send you blessings.
Wow, difficult. But possible, isn't it?

Wouldn't it change the world for the better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...